Getting Started – Navigate and Search ACIM Online
This site provides full online access to the complete volume of A Course in Miracles Text, Workbook, Manual for Teachers, and Clarification of Terms. Click here to get started now!
This site also offers a fast and easy way to search A Course in Miracles. Here's how it works:
- Enter words, phrases, or full sentences into any search bar and click the "Search" button.
- For the most accurate results, try wrapping terms and phrases in double quotes* (for example, "holy relationship" or "ideas leave not their source"). This applies especially to terms and phrases that include apostrophes (for example, "God's Son knows no idols" or "Heaven's joy").
- Search results appear in a list with the most relevant results at the top.
- Each result displays a chapter/section title along with the search term(s) in bold.
- Simply click on the chapter/section title to view the full passage.
There is a search box provided in the sidebar of each page (bottom of the page for mobile devices). There is also a sidebar index which offers quick access to each section of the Course.
*Note- If a phrase contains one or more italicized words within it, you may need to remove the double quotes in order to search for the phrase.
At the top of each Course page, you will see a blue button which will take you directly to an audio recording of the current section, read by David Hoffmeister. The buttons look like this:
At the bottom of each Course page, you will see blue navigation links which will take you either to the page that precedes or follows the section that is currently displayed. They look like this:
Have a question or suggestion? Something not working? We'd love to hear from you! Click here to contact us now!